Be Wise, Go Kind, Live Fully
We may want to discover a deeper insight into the reality behind all these appearnces, so that we can live our lives fully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rebel Buddha offers most of its content free of charge. The Courses, which include more in depth teachings and associated meditations, will only be accessible to subscribers, but there is plenty of free content to explore! We invite you to check it out.
1. What is included in a subscription?
A Rebel Buddha subscription, paid either monthly or annually, includes access to:
- All Courses
- A new course is released every month
- Guided meditations
- Enhanced experiences: including workbooks and exercises
- Content Series — talks that focus on a particular topic
- A new content series is released every month
2. What is Free Limited Access?
Rebel Buddha offers free access to all of the Content Series — talks that focus on a particular topic — and most of the guided meditations. To get started, simply register HERE. Once you register, the Content Series and guided meditations can be accessed anytime, anywhere, for as long as you wish.
3. Do I need to submit my credit card for the Free Limited Access?
No! All you need to do is register.
1. What Languages are Available?
Written translations of Rebel Buddha are available in both traditional and simplified Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese. More languages will become available in the future. To access the written translations, click on the “Closed Caption” button on the video and then choose your language.
2. What devices support Rebel Buddha?
You can use your web browser or mobile website to access Rebel Buddha on any device.
3. Can I download videos to watch offline?
No, they are not available to download but can be viewed online anytime. An audio version is also available.
4. Can I add family members and friends to my account?
If you are a subscriber, then you can share your account with someone during a Trial Week to introduce them to Rebel Buddha. Find information about a Trial Week HERE.
5. How many devices can I stream the videos on simultaneously?
At any given time, you can stream videos on one device only.
6. How frequently are new videos released?
A new course, available on both video and audio, will be released every month. And, a new content series will be released every month.
7. Are there prerequisites for subscribing to Rebel Buddha?
No, there are none.
8. How can I access Rebel Buddha from mainland China?
No special instructions, site is accessible in Mainland China.
9. How will I receive information about upcoming Courses, etc?
You can choose how you’d like to receive new content. (Instructions???)
1. How do I register for Free Limited Access?
All you need to do is to fill out the Registration Form, which can be found HERE.
2. How do I access the free videos once I’ve registered?
You can access them on your mobile device and through the website, Rebel Buddha.com
3. How do I register as a subscriber?
4. Is there a particular order in which to view the videos?
- The Courses and associated meditations are designed to be viewed in the order in which they are presented. However, you may also skip around if that suits you best.
- The Content Series talks can be viewed in any order.
5. How do I access further support?
Please visit our Support page.
1. How do I login?
- You can always login on the website: Rebel Buddha.com
- You can login using Facebook or Google in addition to your regular email.
2. Is it safe to use my Facebook or Google account?
- Yes, it is safe to use your social media accounts to login.
- We adhere to industry standard security levels.
- Your password is never shared with us.
3. Will my information be shared with other organizations?
No. We follow Privacy Ethics and never share your information.
1. Why can’t I access the videos?
If you have a current subscription, then be sure to login with your registered email address. You can check the status of your subscription on your profile page.
2. I am experiencing buffering and other playback issues. How can I fix them?
We recommend following the steps below in the order listed. After each step, check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, then move onto the next step.
- Check that your device is connected to the internet.
- Check that your internet connection meets our minimum recommended speed of 350Kbps.
- If you have good connectivity but still cannot start the video, then clear the cache, log out and log back in.
- If the issue is still not resolved, then please visit our Support page.
3. What are the recommended device specifications for streaming?
For Mobile Devices:
- All iOS devices
- Android tablets and phones (running Android Version 6.0 and above)
- Windows 7,8, 10 or Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later, and some Linux versions with standard browsers
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Microsoft Edge
4. How do I reset my password?
- Go to the login page and click on “Forgot Password.”
- Enter the email address associated with your Rebel Buddha subscription and click on “Submit.”
- You should then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and change your password.
- You can then login using your email address and new password.
1. What are accepted methods of payment?
- Credit Cards from Visa and Mastercard
2. When is my next billing date?
Your next billing date is listed on your profile page.
3. What currencies are accepted?
- All prices are in United States Dollars (USD).
- If you pay using a different currency, the exchange rate at the time of purchase will be used.
1. How do I cancel my subscription?
- Go to “My Account” page and choose the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- You can also go to the page directly by clicking this link:
- Once cancelled, your account will remain active until the next billing date.
2. Will I have access to previously viewed videos after my subscription ends?
No. Once your subscription ends, you will not have access to the Courses and associated Meditations, and Enhanced Experiences.
3. Can I resubscribe?
Yes. You may resubscribe anytime and once again have access to the Courses, etc.
4. Can I get a refund upon cancellation?
- If you cancel within 24 hours, then your credit card will not be charged.
- After 24 hours, subscription charges are non-refundable.